"Have you been approached yet? Has someone you know asked you to look at a network marketing opportunity? If they haven't yet, they will soon. Network Marketing is a growing industry which is gaining acceptance and popularity around the world. But why on earth would you want to do it? Of course there is the money, but did you know that there is another big reason to do it? Probably not.
So the question becomes - why do this if not for the money?
The answer may surprise you. You might want to do this because you can experience benefits - even if you don't become a millionaire doing it!
Network marketing is a fascinating industry. It creates a level playing field for anyone who wants to start their own business. It doesn't require vast sums of money to start - and you don't need an M.B.A. You really can be your own boss, set your own hours and have the responsibility of owning your own company. You can choose what to make of this opportunity, and you can decide what you want to get out of it.
Starting something new means there's a chance to grow personally. If you've never started a network marketing business you'll have plenty to learn. And if you've tried this before but were unhappy with the results, you will have plenty to learn as well.
The decision to start your own network marketing business means you will:
1. Create an opportunity to grow by doing something new.
2. Meet new people - many with similar goals.
3. Learn something and improve your life
4. Learn how to have balance in your life
5. Improve your listening skills
The key is determining if this opportunity is a match for you. It's important to do some research and soul searching to understand
1. What this industry is all about.
2. What does is take to be successful and are you ready to do those things?
3. What are all the potential benefits for you?
4. How can I do this if I'm not a salesperson or I don't have extra money or time?
5. Are you ready to grow - personally and professionally?
6. Is it right for you?
Doing that requires some solid information and a little soul searching to figure out if it's right for you. Get the facts, decide what you want and what you are willing to do to for it. Then decide if network marketing is right for you.