In order to succeed in your MLM company you have to be sure that you are with a good company. The first step is to read your policies and procedures! Most people when they join a business do not even take the time to read their policies and procedures. Many companies say at the very end that you must have "ongoing sales". What does this mean? You can never retire! Every month you must sponsor at least 3 people once you reach a certain level. If you do not sponsor these people then you will be terminated from the company and lose all that you have built! 5 out of 10 people are with a bad company and will never succeed. It is not your fault!
The second step is to be sure you are with a 5 pillar company. A 5 pillar company must have these 5 things in order to be a reliable company.
1. Company Management Experience With Integrity- Do the owners of your company have experience in the field? Have they ever built a downline?
2. Timing In the Company- The ideal time to join a company is when it is at least 2 years old. Do not join a "ground floor opportunity" they have not had enough time in the business to get all the bugs out yet.
3. Products- Be sure that your company has great products. Imagine trying to sell something that nobody needs or wants. The best products to sell are consumable products.
4. Compensation Plan- Know and understand your compensation plan. Find out how many people it takes to make $10,000 a month in your company.
5. Proven Duplicatable System- Make sure you are able to teach your downline to do what you do. Have great upline support and don't sell your family or friends.
The first step to succeed in your business is to be educated and find out if your business has these 5 critical pillars to success. Once you are sure your company has these you can build it big and strong and it will be around for a very long time.